I was drafting a topic, that will probably stay in my draft folder until I work on it some more, that was about Shortcuts and Time Saving Advice!
There are TONS of ways to shed some minutes doing everyday tasks.
And when I was researching and looking at some for myself, I was blown away at how genius people are in figuring out ways to make your life easier.
I’ve decided to center this post around a BIG way that mothers, fathers, consumers can save A LOT of time and money.
When it first came out, I never used it. I just assumed that it was over priced and the membership wouldn’t have been worth it for me.
Over time, I began to use it more and more and more.
Mostly on kid stuff for my boys. Amazon Prime has millions and millions of items to browse!
Although you do need the membership to have Amazon Prime.
You may ask, what would being a “prime”member do for me?
-Well let me tell you!
- Free 2-day shipping… (2 day?? Remember the Ebay days where it took sometimes weeks!!)
- Get unlimited photo storage. (Less memory usage on your phone, we all know those bathtime pictures and spaghetti dinner photos take up some space! 🙂 )
- Read or listen to books for free. …( I’m all for reading actual paperbacks, but I seem to be closer to my phone these days)
- Shop for household basics on Prime Pantry. … (LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Can’t make it to the store?! USE THIS! 🙂 )
- Stream your favorite movies and shows. … ( just letting ya’ll know, The First 4 seasons of Spongebob Squarepants is on there…and not on Netflix OR Hulu!–You’re Welcome! 😛 )
- Get early access to Lightning Deals. …(Birthday Gifts, Baby Shower Gifts…get yourself some new slippers…these deals are Awesome!)
- Listen to music without ads. …(Music is like the underpinning of my Soul!)
- Score great deals on Prime Day. … (It’s like the best Black Friday type sale!)
I LOVE the Free Shipping! I don’t know about you, but I HATE to pay shipping. Especially when it could be like 10% of the cost of the item! Not to mention the fact it is a 2-day shipping is amazing.
I actually just received my phone I bought Mid Morning Monday, and it was in my hometown by 5:16am Wednesday morning. I was so happy!
I also just purchased some Pull Ups off Amazon for $23.xx, that was $30.xx+ at Walmart!
You can definitely save major bucks being an Amazon Prime member!
Now, If you never shop online..
..if you’re fine running to your local store and are perfectly content with their prices, by all means stay in your comfy lane! Nothing wrong with that! 🙂
All Mommy’s and Daddy’s and well consumers everywhere have a routine on how they live their everyday life. I love Amazon Prime and at $12.99 a month to be a member, I think for my household it is perfect for me!!! ❤
Anything to make life a little easier!
Give it a try! They have a Free-Trial! 😀